Life is simple for sheep and
goats, as they move on through seasons, guiding their Bakarwals, in pursuit of
literal greener pastures. As April sets in, the melting of the snow in the
mountains is seen as the harbinger of the summer, ensuing the upward migration
of the herds. By September, as the winter draws in, they march toward the base
of the Sivalik Hills, leaving behind resounding clashes of their horns and
distant bleats echoing through the mountains.
Material : Canvas printed
• We use Verisign which is a universally certified online payment gateway.
• Shipping charges, octroi , duty applicable to be paid by the buyer.
• 5-7 working days for dispatch of all in stock items.
• No exchanges or returns except in the case of damage in transit.
• Check our CUSTOMER CARE page for more details.