Pagdi Long Kurta
(UNKRTE-06-WHITE W MULTI)
AVAILABILITY : in stock.
A headgear for an ego boost and a veil for quick getaways. An umbrella on sunny days and a pillow on sleepy nights. A rope for drawing water and a bandage for bleeding wounds.
A symbol of pride when worn on one's head and an act of surrender when placed at someone's feet.
Pagdi: The Great Indian Utility Accessory.
Ladies & gents can both pair this kurta with jeans or shorts to add a illustrative & witty Indian touch to casualwear
A graphic printed collared, knee length kurta with side slits. The full sleeves have epaulets to roll the sleeves up. 100% Cotton
PAYMENT & SHIPPING:
• We use Verisign which is a universally certified online payment gateway.
• Shipping charges, octroi , duty applicable to be paid by the buyer.
• 5-7 working days for dispatch of all in stock items.
• No exchanges or returns except in the case of damage in transit.
• Check our CUSTOMER CARE page for more details.